nettime's_exorcist on Thu, 20 May 1999 18:47:39 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> administrativa: satan stole your messages

    [earlier this week some mysterious problems seem to have
     cropped up, and a few messages that were approved never
     were distributed. if you sent a message but did not get
     it back, there are two possibilities: (1) we bounced it
     to fokky to include in the weekender or (2) it vanished
     down a hole in gopherspace. if you think the latter hap-
     pened, please send it again. sorry for the interruption,
     we now return to our regularly scheduled, rrr, whatever.
     have a nice day and a pleasant tomorrow.   --cheers, tb]

---