nettime's_indigestive_system on Thu, 13 May 1999 18:32:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> geertogram lite 051399: video, a hint for the slow, media propagation

Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>
     dokumentarno vece / evening of documentary video
     Hint for people on slow Internet connections
     Greek Helsinki Monitor

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:48:27 +0200 (CEST)
From: Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>
Subject: dokumentarno vece / evening of documentary video

From: Vesna Manojlovic <becha@xs4all.nl>

In de balie, amsterdam, on 25th of may, IDFA is organising evening of
documentary / home-made video and short films from yugoslavia, made DURING
the bombing. together with that, there will be the exhibition of grafic
works, posters, photos.. made about/during the bombing. this is invitation
for people from yugoslavia to send their work - transport of material is
organised through humanitarian organisations, contact points are existing
in belgrade and novi sad. for details, please contact Momir Stosic - Moki,
gast3@idfa.nl - he is a collector/selector of works. the aim is to
introduce dutch audience to the other side of the story, which is not
existing in their media. selection of works could be shown on vpro or
other tv stations.

love,
becha