fokky on Sat, 10 Apr 1999 08:01:51 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 081

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Ron Wakkary          . The Registration of An Artwork by
                            Allan McCollum a co-production
                            of the Museum of Modern Art
                            and Stadium@dia
02 . Sven Spieker         . NEW IN ARTMargins
03 . Reclaim the Streets! . PARTY LINE: PARTY AGAINST PRIVATISATION
04 . Oleg Kireev          . mailradek no. 14 (I.Aristarkhova on
                            the Russia's support of  Serbia)
05 . T. McKenna           . AllChemical
06 . Axel Bruns           . M/C - Call for Contributors
07 . Yael Kanarek         . Ted TerboLizard --> PIXEL
08 . intima               . Oppera Teorettikka Internettikka - online
09 . Station Rose         . Station Rose WEBCAST_Newsletter 4.99
10 . teo                  . I was a soldier on Kosovo
11 . teo                  . a discussion about selling net.art
12 . VREDE                . ANTI-WAR ACTION UPDATE (fwd)