insomnia on Tue, 6 Apr 1999 12:48:26 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> the very last message from insomnia

hi everybody on the nettime,
and goodbye.

this is my very last message to your list. all those beautiful people
whose thoughts are with me daily will not need to hear anything from me
anymore - they sympathize, and that is what counts most. i cannot thank
them enough for all those nice words of support and comfort they have sent
so far. those who, to put it mildly, doubt my intentions and my sincerity
will probably be relieved, because there will be nobody on the net anymore
to disturb them with news, attitudes and emotions they do not like or care
to hear. let them bask in what is, in my opinion, false, one-sided
humanity and believe whatever they want to believe. thanx to the nettime
moderators who let my messages pass through. love & peace, insomnia

---