nettime maillist on Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:36:40 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> BOUNCE nettime-l@basis.desk.nl: Approval required: (fwd)

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:50:31 +0100
To: nettime-l@desk.nl
From: andreas hagenbach <aah@thing.ch>
Subject: The Weekender 076a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . darko fritz    .    darko fritz
02 . Geert Lovink    .    Amnesty
03 . sjardijn    .    rganizing vrml-art 99
04 . r a d i o q u a l i a     .     squared reality
05 . Phoebe Sengers     .    CFP: Narrative Intelligence Symposium
06 . Femke Snelting    .    T H E   W A L K - I N   R E A D E R
07 . Ivo Skoric"   .   (Fwd)  THE ALBANIAN QUESTION ......
08 . euro    .    Wired news feature on Coin - Note - Sign
09 . Center for Metamedia-Plasy     .    call for proposals
10 . Kalina Bunevska    .    Invitation
11 . Josephine Bosma     .    n5m3 radio program
12 . Ivo Skoric    .    YU-Caricature