Stefan J Wray on Fri, 14 Aug 1998 21:59:31 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> DRUGS

D igital
R esistance
U nleashed
G lobally and
S imultaneously

At ARS ELECTRONICA make DRUGS

"Hey...pssst...do you have any good DRUGS?"

DRUGS=WWI (World Wide Insurrection)

DRUGS is new code word for WWI.

Do DRUGS and takeover the world!!

DRUGS=BUIW (Bottom-Up Information Warfare)

"Hey, man, those digital artists are into DRUGS."

The WAR on DRUGS is really about stopping WWI.

At ARS we need a top secret meeting to do DRUGS.

The FBI is worried about our use of DRUGS.

Hackers do DRUGS

Just say YES to DRUGS!

DIGITAL RESISTANCE UNLEASHED GLOBALLY AND SIMULTANEOUSLY

- Stefan Wray
Member of Electronic Disturbance Theater
And advocate of DRUGS

---