announcer on Fri, 6 Mar 1998 17:22:09 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> announcer 024a

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...changy................New York University Press Prize
                          for Hyperfiction
2...Ken Goldberg..........The ShadowServer
3...Sean Healy............Online University
4...feb:98................Call for Web Designer/ Artist.
5...Steve Dietz...........exhibition call for "Beyond Interface"
6...Henry Kautz...........AAAI-98 Workshop on RECOMMENDER SYSTEMS
7...joe blow..............volunteer to get involved
8...Dmytri Kleiner........Re: <nettime> Blast the Bots
9...Teo Spiller...........direct democracy
10..GRAMMATRON............GRAMMATRON UPDATE
11..Stephen Pusey.........OMNIZONE