announcer on Fri, 6 Mar 1998 17:17:20 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> announcer 024b

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...radioqualia...........3space solvent on streaming daisies
2...m@....................new issue of Switch now online
3...Blank&Jeron...........sero
4...David Mandl...........Resonance FM: Call for Proposals
5.........................National minorities in Vojvodina
6...ARKzin Zagreb.........Demonstrations
7...Lars Erik Holmquist...Workshop call: The Future of Fun
8...jason@artec.org.uk....intergalactic conference
9...Matthew Smith
10..Octavian Esanu........festival in moldova (may 10-15)