teo spiller on Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:34:36 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Excuse my naive question...

----------
> From: Linda Wallace <hunger@sysx.apana.org.au>
> To: nettime-l@Desk.nl
> Subject: <nettime> the burmese intelligence trap
> Date: 29. julij 1997 13:24
>
> ah teo , i think you've fallen into your own "intelligence trap". ie: "A
> person begins getting informations. Because of very fast thinking, just
> after few impressions, that person makes conclusions, based on his a
priori
> perception."

Beginning a mail with "ah, Teo..." sounds like "you little child, what do
you know about life..."
"We are discussing about serious things here..."

...or am I falling in my own "intelligence trap" again?

I know, I am just an unimportant surfer with some silly opinions, I wish to
express worldwide; but that's
what we are talking about -an noninstitutional open cyber-society for
everyone-don't we?

In fact, you didn't answer, why are you so deep interested in this
(strictly) economical or political battle between one Asian state and one
multimillionaire. Are maybe six mails in few hours about the same thema
something normal on nettime? In the time I am connected with nettime it
happens for the first time...

Now I have to cook my lunch...

with best regards

Teo Spiller