Allan Siegel via Nettime-tmp on Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:16:46 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Direction of Travel

Hello,
Just to follow Felix's last point also mentioned by others: the WE of netttime is really important - this came up a number of times in yesterday's discussion. Sustainability is dependent on not just the technical questions but also on the social aspects; how does nettime evolve and who does it address and how can people participate in a meaningful way... the range of issues that came up in yesterday's discussion was really encouraging regarding future possibilities.
best
allan