Felix Stalder via Nettime-tmp on Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:19:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nettime caring

Hi Christian, hi nettimers,

It has become a little quiet regarding the future of the list.

I think it would be great if everyone who is willing to put some work/resources into transitioning the list out of its temporary status into a more permanent configuration would attend the session tomorrow (details below).

If you cannot make it tomorrow, please write ideas, suggestions, comments to the list, so they can be taken into consideration tomorrow.

all the best. Felix

PS: The deadline for end of June is, as I said, flexible but real. So, we are moving into urgent territory again.