Brian Holmes on Sat, 4 Mar 2023 23:35:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Germany's geopolitics

Ted, you insinuated I was a mentally debilitated paralytic and I suggested you might look into what a thread is about before commenting on it. It's not a very polite exchange but seems fair enough to me. We don't agree on much and it's actually not so interesting to dialogue.