Stefan Heidenreich on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 17:05:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Stormy weather? Daniele Ganser edit

so you call it
"giving context" (which would be ok)
when in fact you try to silence an inconvenient voice
(make links disappear, erase references, suppress ...)

that's a euphemism I've never came across so far.

Admitting Ganser can be edgy. you want want to cancel everyone "edgy"? where do you start? where do you end?