Endoboy on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:25:12 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Call for papers

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to forward this CfP:

Call for Submissions

artiselsewhere.org is a recently created online platform for critical essays, reviews, poems, and digital art exhibitions. The platform is part of an initiative that wants to give young authors and artists the possibility to publish and present their work to an online audience. Our goal is to create a space for an interdisciplinary, dynamic, and contemporary discourse, that reflects on artistic, social, technological, and environmental developments.

The motivation behind this project is the belief, that our contemporary society is in need of progressive and decentralized spaces, that step out of the closed-circuit systems of classic institutions. For us, art and its dialog have the power to change established systems by uncovering the unseen. We hence invite critical and interdisciplinary minds to submit their work.

The call is open to authors working in art history, history, sociology, anthropology, digital humanities, philosophy, environmental studies, postcolonial and decolonial studies, informatics, and related fields.

Apart from essays, we accept reviews on various topics and want to encourage people active in poetry to submit poems that reflect on society or on the struggles of being part of closed-circuit systems.

Proposals for essays and reviews can be submitted in form of an abstract (approx. 400 words) to endoboy@protonmail.com.
Poems can be submitted directly to endoboy@protonmail.com.

The deadline for submitting ideas and works is June 15, 2022.
We will inform you about the acceptance or rejection of your work by July 1, 2022.

We are a non-profit project that functions via voluntary work and a shared passion for art and its critical discourse. You can contact us through our homepage artiselsehwere.org if you have further questions.

Many thanks and kind regards,

endo