allan BP on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:54:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> From Cold War to Hot Peace

Hello,
Other quarters heard from and worth the time: Žižek From Cold War to Hot Peace - "With the Russian invasion of Ukraine, we are entering a new phase of warfare and global politics. Aside from a heightened risk of nuclear catastrophe, we are already in a perfect storm of mutually reinforcing global crises – the pandemic, climate change, biodiversity loss, and food and water shortages....

Allan