Felix Stalder on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:51:35 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> FSB 'dissident' voice

David,

thanks for pointing this out. Quite strange, because this is the same person from bellingcat who shared the text in the first place, including some background how he checked the authenticity. Now he does not even mention this when discounting the document and how the media fell for it.

Felix