Dmytri Kleiner on Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:09:39 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Left Needs a New Strategy

On 2021-01-18 23:47, Allanmini2 wrote:

What is also unbearable is someone who name drops revolutionary and
theoretical icons (gee, how did you miss Rosa Luxemburg or Nelson
Mandela, etc. etc. Dmytri?) as if the names alone qualify you to
continue with unbearably one dimensional verbiage about strategies for
the left (new or otherwise).

I make every effort to connect the people I am citing to what I am arguing, and try to explain my argument as clearly as I can, while not claiming these ideas are my own, but referencing the sources and contexts.

Your comment here is simply another example of a personal attack because what I am arguing makes you uncomfortable, so you prefer to attack me rather than cite anything I've said to refute or use as an example for your criticism.

Nice to expound from behind the browser
barricades when people are actually grappling with new strategies in
numerous constituencies and workplaces.

Rest assured that much of what I'm discussing comes from experiences in constituencies and workplaces, even when I don't provide surveillance photos to match.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
@dmytri