Media Architecture Biennale on Mon, 11 Jan 2021 14:58:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [Media Architecture Biennale] CfP - 2 WEEKS LEFT until deadline

MEDIA ARCHITECTURE BIENNALE (MAB20)
June 28th - July 2nd, 2021 | Amsterdam & Utrecht

CALL FOR PAPERS [2 WEEKS LEFT]
Deadline Jan 25th, 2021

The conference proceedings will be published through the ACM Digital Library.

MAB20 would like to invite papers from academics, students, and industry practitioners that align with the theme Futures Implied and the sub-themes, Playful & Artistic Civic EngagementMore-Than-Human CitiesRestorative Cities, just to mention a few. The paper contributions should address current practices, discuss theoretical approaches, or present novel research that explores and further develop our understanding of media architecture through relevant case studies, design processes, and community and industry examples. The papers should have a minimum of six and a maximum of ten pages in length, in ACM format, and the submission deadline is 25 January 2021. All papers should be submitted via https://easychair.org/cfp/mab20

You can find more details about the themes and the submission on MAB Call for Papers.

In case you have any questions, please contact our Papers Chairs:

·   Glenda Caldwell, Queensland University of Technology – g.caldwell@qut.edu.au

·   Joel Fredericks, The University of Sydney – joel.fredericks@sydney.edu.au

We hope to welcome you to one of our online pre-events and at the biennale in June!

All the best,

Martijn de Waal, Frank Suurenbroek, Nanna Verhoeff and Michiel de Lange

MAB20 Executive Committee
Media Architecture Biennale

To stay up to date with all MAB20’s activities through other channels, follow us on:  Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn
Sign up for our monthly newsletter here