Thomas Keenan on Fri, 11 Sep 2020 00:12:00 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fwd: [thingist] The War Is Coming

Always good to include info like author, translator, place of
publication, date, etc:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/translation-tuesdays-by-asymptote-journal/2017/jan/10/translation-tuesday-the-war-is-coming-by-jazra-khaleed