Magnus Boman on Wed, 4 Sep 2019 16:34:51 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> radio nettime: 8 Sept 2019 12:00-13:00

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 02:42, tbyfield <tbyfield@panix.com> wrote:

This list is some seriously bespoke shit. So, if you value this list, then part of what
you value is our judgment. And our judgment now is that it's time to
think very seriously about shutting it down AND MAYBE ALSO trying
something new.

Dear Ted,
I value this list as well as its transmogrification, and I respect your work for this "moderated mailing list for net criticism". Under the proviso that you do wish to shut the list down, this leads me to the proposal to also destroy the archives. Not only will this showcase to anyone who cares the beautiful tension in which many mails were sent to the list, it will also erase a lot of digital traces by means of direct net criticism action, in these times when the right to be forgotten must be fought for. I volunteer to help making exhumation difficult by cracking databases, injecting noise, and perverting contents, all in the tradition of the Internet.
M.