Rachel O'Dwyer on Wed, 29 May 2019 14:47:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Eric Whitacre, Virtual Choir

You might be interested in the work of people at SARC in Queens Belfast. They did a lot of work on networked performance, I don’t know if they still do. Some of the networks they used were high latency and they explored latency as a performance platform to interesting effect

Sent from my iPhone