Lorenzo Tripodi on Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:10:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook’s “toxic” global lobbying

Patrice,
this is an interesting perspective, but how do you expect NRA supported armed trumpians, trained fascists and various paramiltary goons training full day at shoot-all  video games, backed likely by the above quoted corporate rulers and with the enthusiastic external support of Russian hackers not to win a civil war?

lorenzo