Johnatan Petterson on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 08:02:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Fascist "trolls," meta

hi Angela,

regarding Tocqueville, democracy in america, i am stopped in page 134 / 376 and will have to wait to go further
into my movies to be able to answer asregards to Catholicism etc

as regards to Plato, i have had similar zone of interest, such as "everyone in the place" and "flihgt lines" towards a diagrammatic outside space
from which one who was assigned to a particular place, found surrounded by various Platonic solids,
which are the modes or monads found in Toynbee (i only have read his "Abrégé". the person who is in such situation
can be (see my book in English and French with beautiful images : << Geography of the Constructed Mind >>
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sch%C3%A9ma-Taltli-G%C3%A9om%C3%A9trie-constellation-r%C3%AAv%C3%A9e/dp/2873174870/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541745378&sr=8-1&keywords=taltli )
(Géométrie de la Constellation Rêvée - Le Schéma de Taltli - Geography of the Constructed Mind -- by Mathyas Jacqmain - 2018 -)
the person in this situation can learn to choose whether s/he wants to encompass the same situation as either
as a shape (aesthetic or rather sensation is imagined to be the base of reality) the shape of a monad perceived from a distance, as her/himself she a "Hybrid" bridge between various monads,
she can enter within prospective mobile relation with the components of the shapes. (for example urban parts, novel haecceities, etc) and get a better idea of
what is the religion of the monad.(or get away & visit another monad)

will tell you when i find time to finish Tocqueville.
best regards,
Mathyas