Johnatan Petterson on Tue, 31 Oct 2017 03:00:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Fwd: Le Monde Diplomatique (november ) (for Catalonia, and new economy possibilities)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnatan Petterson <internet.petterson@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-10-31 3:00 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: <nettime> Le Monde Diplomatique (november ) (for Catalonia, and new economy possibilities)
To: nettime - public list

extract from Monde Diplo, see published article = this nov.
:
[[Dans ce contexte, le défi catalan, qui se présente comme un mouvement de sécession, tire son énergie motrice du fossé creusé entre les Espagnols et leurs institutions, d’un rejet de la corruption (pourtant aussi présente en Catalogne qu’ailleurs), sans oublier une hostilité particulière aux vestiges de l’absolutisme, encore nombreux en Espagne, où le roi, l’Église et les « grands » demeurent les principaux propriétaires terriens du pays, et à ce titre bénéficient des aides européennes au développement des régions (1,85 million d’euros de subventions en 2003 pour feu la duchesse d’Albe).]]

don't you find this crazy ?? so is EU actually (it seems secretely) supporting feodality !!

actually the EU lack of enthousiasm is organized, (or at the least) the accusation of 'liberalism' and 'finance', and 'austerity' by some philosophers, is actually convenient to feodality, and
organized. does this seem paradoxical a claim? no. it helps keep unchanged the secret philosophy of this organization.
the 'order' described by Machiavelli.

philosophy has this capacity to 'see' the 'order(s)'. this is how , only the philosophic mind is in the capacity to be called by (self) ' a producer', only 'philosophers= those spirits seeing the order(s)' can become productive. the workers only follow the move of society. and the king stands transe-fixed at the center of EU. the pillar.

hence the decrease in value of the attribution of status to the 'producers',
because of a change 1) feodal, as been described on this list, a return to feodality allowed by the attenuation of war time memory in our societies, and, with. 2) molecularisation of the 'tools' of production.

the consequence sketched from it (in Le Monde Diplomatique this November ), that we have to get a status of 'producers' everyone, after the right declaration of 1789 copied/translated from the right to 'property', is pertaining to the same movement of alzheimer in we, us, the collective brain.

it belongs to the same 'social' function of politics (entertained by the king of EU)  when they stand up against transcendental, the ideals or void ghosts, such as finance.

instead than abolish monarchy, we learn that we subvention this ghastly phantasmatic horror !

please stop this !
no more subvention, everything public !

Johnny

Solemn Declaration on European Union
1. Objectives
1.2 The Heads of State or Government reaffirm the Declaration on Democracy adopted by the European Council on 8 April 1978 which stated that respect for and maintenance of representative democracy and human rights in each Member State are essential elements of membership of the European Communities.

One down, three to go.

#  distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission
#  <nettime>  is a moderated mailing list for net criticism,
#  collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets
#  more info: http://mx.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime@kein.org
#  @nettime_bot tweets mail w/ sender unless #ANON is in Subject: