Álvaro Seiça on Sun, 2 Apr 2017 17:59:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> important announcement

   Why would nettime go on FB really?

   No dia sábado, 1 de abril de 2017, Eric Miller <eric@squishymedia.com> escreveu:

     I think this is awesome!  Can't wait to see how this takes Nettime
     in a new direction.  Especially today.  (insert amused emoji here)
     In all seriousness, is it really a bad idea to look at engaging on
     channels other than email?  The young'uns don't email.  Facebook
     over SSL would arguably offer more privacy compared to email.  I
     can't imagine what Nettime would look like on Snapchat but I also
     don't necessarily think it's a bad idea to consider how Nettime's
     comms footprint could evolve.
 <...>

   --

   �varo Seiça