Michael Goldhaber on Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:48:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

   I'm so sorry to hear of Armin's premature death. As far as I know, I
   never had the pleasure of meeting him, nor did I know was one of the
   founders of Telepolis where I had a column years ago. But his remarks
   on nettime were very often of great interest. To al those who knew him
   better, and to those who will miss his writing here, my condolences.

   Best,

   Michael

   On Feb 24, 2017, at 12:12 AM, Felix Stalder <[1]felix@openflows.com>