allan siegel on Mon, 6 Apr 2015 15:40:21 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> point of information (before the end)

Hello,
Sorry, but I came late to the Nettime party, I think my colleague Janos probably had something to do with this, and was wondering whether there are any founding documents that still exist? For me it would be useful to see what people were thinking back then when Nettime was launched and went live.

Thanks to Felix and Ted and whoever else has the archivesâ

best
allan