Bezdomny Dotcom on Sat, 14 Jun 2014 06:50:57 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Co-creation within Meshnets

Hello list!
I am doing research into instances of co-creation and collaboration
within the framework of a wireless community. If anyone can think of an
example worth exploring please send them through.
What I am looking for in particular: Instances of digital communities
that have come together physically thanks to being participants in a
WiFi commons, mesh network, or wireless community and examples of the
work that these communities have produced in their autonomous
free-culture zones.

An incomplete list wireless communities in existence here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wireless_community_networks_by_region