Patrice Riemens on Sat, 12 May 2012 23:17:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nettime-fr has a new start

Sincere apologies are offered for having beenneedlessly harsh and cynical.
The winds of change are blowing over France ("Change is Now!" was after
all the slogan of the president elect) so we can hope that the renewed
nettime-fr is part and parcel of that change.

I wish nettime-fr Good Luck, this time whole heartedly and without
unbecoming irony.

Cheers from patrizio & Diiiinooos! (in Torino)

> So, Dear Patrice, it would never change? It is not my conception of
> living. Let us see...
 <...>