Dmytri Kleiner on Tue, 8 May 2012 23:37:00 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Privacy, Moglen, @ioerror, #rp12

Hey Jaromil, nice to see the more friendly tone.

If you read any arrogance in my writing it is certainly unintentional, as I freely admit that I am thoroughly dilettantish theorist and claim no credentials or authority whatever, likewise for any perceived "attacks," I make none. Pointing out issues and limitations is not an attack, but simply analysis.

I also make no claims that my ideas are novel, new, cool, important or even interesting.

What I'm mostly interested in is if the arguments I'm making are correct or incorrect. If you, or anybody else, can explain how and why what I say is incorrect, I'm much obliged. If you have found an error, please help me and explain it.

However, I have read your email several times, and I'm still not able to understand your criticism, beyond a vague sense of displeasure and the now toned-down personal comments.

And since we're quoting Pink Floyd; I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it's got a basket, a bell, and rings and things to make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

Best,