martin hardie on Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:11:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> some reflections from australia on recent events here - the demise of zombie politics?

Angela

No worries, and then next day #greatlabor values bring us as Dr Tad
said on twitter: :

The joys of "good process" under Gillard?ALP votes with Coalition to
extend oppressive & racist NT intervention. Sickening.

and only Andrew Wilkie, Adam Bandt <http://www.facebook.com/adambandt> &
Bob Katter vote against
http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/chamber/hansardr/dfa1725a-aa28-48db-ba56-7995bad31f8c/t
parlinfo.aph.gov.au
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fparlinfo.aph.gov.au%2FparlInfo%2Fdownload%2Fchamber%2Fhansardr%2Fdfa1725a-aa28-48db-ba56-7995bad31f8c%2Ftoc_pdf%2FHouse%2520of%2520Representatives_2012_02_27_729.pdf%3BfileType%3Dapplication%2Fpdf&h=aAQFXwkvdAQHzeHL09S021Z_fYcIDT59-3lj-6OBGFjjdeg&enc=AZOTIEOzmqhxEWKzygXNfOT8tHzJgCpWUW9ZNx2AzCVUukCH1vvXrNiP8zotFXRp5wC-ZBDLPZinNDbBqIfXGp8A>

For those not in Australia see:

http://standforfreedom.org.au/

http://indymedia.org.au/2012/02/26/wgar-news-petition-stop-stronger-futures-and-support-aboriginal-self-determination-in-the

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/3855768.html

All I can say is we are indeed in for Stranger Futures .....

Martin