Dave Hollis on Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:52:53 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> wikileaks followup hackerleaks launched

Hi All,

This looks like a nice idea, even if it's aimed at hackers.

BTW, It's strange that one cannot submit to Wikileaks any more.

I am rather unhappy with Openleaks concept. In my eyes it is flawed.
Passing on submissions on to others just passes the buck.

Regards,

Dave

Am Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:32:14 +0200
schrieb Geert Lovink <geert@desk.nl>:

> (dear nettimers, anyone following this? apparently stuff happens and
> people couldn't wait for openleaks, which was maybe rightly so seen
> as yet another one man show, this time by the assange rival
> domscheidt- berg. ciao, geert)

<...>