begum ozden firat on Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:59:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> conclusion report of the resistance days in istanbul

http://resistanbul.wordpress.com/

Conclusion report of  1-8 October anti-capitalist resistance days
against the IMF and WB summit

We are informed that on 7th of October  while we were sieging
Ästanbul from all sides,  the IMF and the World Bank meeting had to
be finished in a haste.  So we, as the ungovernable of resistanbul,
gathered here to announce our own riotistanbul decisions against the
so-called Istanbul decisions  of the  governors.

We are announcing our own economic and social program which is both a
proposal for a libertarian anti-capitalist way of life that we have
already started to create in different sectors of society, as well as
a proposal for a way out of global capitalism. Our program consists
of a series of resistance and  counter-struggle tactics that can dig
down the roots of the capitalist world system that has colonized all
parts of our  life.

-Strikes in and occupations of  in all sorts of workplaces against
the repression and exploitation of all managers and directors,

-Factory occupations aiming at the self-government of workers,

-Occupation of all sorts of workplaces  and creation of collective
solidarity forms so as to create workplaces  without bosses.

-Organization and creation of syndicates and confederations
supporting small and local agriculture  and permaculture  against the
agricultural monopoly and the ecological destruction.

-Collectivization and occupation of land against the impoverishment
of the farmers and forced exile of peasants from the villages and
their lands.

-Occupation and resistance movements for the creation of autonomous
spaces with autonomous municipalities.

-Occupations of buildings and public spaces against homelessness
created by urban gentrification and creation of communal living
structures in the liberated spaces.

-Development of alternative and local production systems against the
capitalist exploitation of nature based on the imposion of consumption.

-Supporting of any sort of individual and collective migration for
the abolishment of borders that create ethnical, national and
cultural separations and hostility. Spreading the motto of âno
borderâ so as to emphasize the brother/sisterhood of the humankind
and our common struggle against capitalism and the state system.

-Transformation of the education systems by working with student
councils for the creation of free education spaces ; occupations of
schools and universities against commercialization of education and
education systems based on class discrimination.

-Support of all propaganda and art-sabotage against the
commercialization of art and culture. Creation of our own free spaces
for increasing the expressive art movements of anti-professionals.

- Manifestation of the rising voice of the womenâs movement against
violence towards women, gender discrimination and gender oppression.

-Creation and organization of a counter-culture that questions the
male identity against the gender oppression and dominance of gender
identity  of men in collaboration with the feminist movement that
will question machismo through individual male identity.

-Spreading the anti-authoritarian cultural values against the family
pressure over children and youngsters.

-Resistance against the discrimination, exclusion and violence
against lesbian, transvestite, transsexual, bisexual individuals to
be able to say we exist with our differences against transphobia and
homophobia.

- Mobilization for a global antiwar movement against wars supported
by states and capitalists and militarism disciplining every aspects
of our lives; abolishment of  any sort of military service
obligatory or paid.

In an age when life is being colonized and controlled by the  powers,
ways of resistance are being multiplied through the development of
imagination , courage and solidarity. For this reason creation of a
horizontal network of all different social struggles  and connection
of all resistances will be the goal of social movements for the
coming years.

Resistanbul Committee of the Ungovernables