jeremy hunsinger on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:33:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precarity (one catholic systematically usurping it)

I just submitted this for semi-protection which will block all
anonymous edits, which should prevent the defacement/disagreement from
continuing.
On Feb 16, 2009, at 5:34 AM, Alex Foti wrote:

> Help us keep it safe from {{Social Christianity}} by keeping it under
> {{Labor}}  --- see first line of entry
>
> Just change the first line in "edit this page" every time you see a
> cross usurping the wobbly spirit of mayday vs precarity.
>
> thanx if you can help defend the truth of the matter; it's been an
> ongoing struggle for over a year with the forces of catholic reaction,
> we need the help of all to keep precarity where it belongs, under
> labor and syndicalism.
 <...>