"Nina Temporär" on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:17:25 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Winter Camp 09: How Would You Organize Your Network?

pfff this is how you make a sinking star look sexy again:
by making it a private party.

quite different to your "anyone who believes to be somehow
interested - come!" -calls from the late 90ies.

would you have thought yourselves you would end up one day
like this?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:58:35 +0100
> Von: Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>
> An: nettime-l@kein.org
> Betreff: <nettime> Winter Camp 09: How Would You Organize Your Network?
>
> (Dear nettimers, in two weeks we're organizing a networks-of-networks
> event in Amsterdam called Wintercamp. It looks a bit like Hybrid
> WorkSpace in 1997 or Temp MediaLab in 1999 but then it is 12 networks
> gathering at the same time, for five days. Around 150 participants
> were invited to come to Amsterdam. Like a decade ago it is a mix of
> artists, hackers, activists and researchers, but the topics are, of
> course, different -- and so are the people. It's the biggest event so
> far in the five years existence of the Institute of Network Cultures.
 <...>