Alessandra Renzi on Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:52:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fwd: [RK] No struggle against the void. Report from Barcelona

Hello,
i thought this report may be of interest to some of you. If anyone was
at this conference and has some more information, it could be
interesting to discuss some of the topics mentioned.

alessandra

PS. If anyone is in Toronto and wants to meet to discuss or contribute
a few ideas, we have a television transmitter that could be used for
some new projects and we are also planning an action in september to
bring issues of precarity to Canada.

Begin forwarded message: