Eric Kluitenberg on Fri, 9 Jun 2006 03:38:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> report_on_NNA ---> NE ?

dear nettimers,

Interesting that when the list turns on itself (attention-wise) it
suddenly comes alive!

Makes me think that maybe it would be a good idea to organise also a
Nettime Europe meeting - would be fun.

Of course Felix would be invited (he's based in Europe already for
some time), so as not to turn it into a 'private' meeting, and the
webcast could be anounced well in advance - maybe Drazen can pick it
up in NYC and relay it for the NNA crowd.

Must say I'm really surprised by the energy unleashed here, which
clearly indicates that such meetings (if they're not held too often)
make sense.

Congrats to the NNA organisers, and indeed a pitty that, like so
many, I was unaware of this event and the webcast - would have liked
to tune in...

best wishes,
eric