Announcer on Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:57:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [events, calls, misc 14x]

Table of Contents:

   Fwd: CALL FOR A GLOBAL VIDEO EXCHANGE
     Michael Eisenmenger <eisenmen@tao.ca>

   ATC@UCB: Pamela Lee, Stanford Art History, Monday 7:30pm
     Ken Goldberg <goldberg@ieor.berkeley.edu>

   Media in ISRAEL and PALESTINE
     _manu Luksch <manu@ambienttv.net>

   for Announce List
     "Singer, Brooke" <bsinger@movingimage.us>

   Fw: Information zur Auftaktpressekonferenz des Austrian Social Forum
     "Christian Apl" <christian.apl@kabsi.at>

   celebrate DNA + intellectual property rights day!
     Ryan Griffis <grifray@yahoo.com>

   Fw: DHS FELLOWSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES
     "Nathan Hactivist" <nathan@hactivist.com>

   live-stream from Amsterdam
     Floor van Spaendonck <floor@waag.org>

   DIGIT WORLD CONTEST HERALD
     Johann-Manethon Piching <johann-manethon@tutytam.org>

   Television (an address) 04/28/03
     Drazen Pantic <drazen@xs4all.nl>

   FWD: earth day + transgenic fish
     Ryan Griffis <grifray@yahoo.com>

   Violence 6.1
     "ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   outline of an experiment
     eleusa@riseup.net

   Istanbul Museum, Web Biennial 2003  CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
     SANART <list@sanart.info>