Bruce Sterling on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:27:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Gwynne Dyer on The Short-Lived American Empire

*Makes some sense to me... Oh, French people, German people, this would
mean we Yankees become dazed, harmless tourists again by 2006; please try
to keep this potential future prospect in mind -- bruces

Begin forwarded message: