Matze Schmidt on Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:39:32 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Fwd: Global Plunder All Day Culture Jam 29th/30th Nov by

This is a forwarded message
from: Pablo Esposito <pablo-quixote@gmx.de>
to: Matze Schmidt <matze.schmidt@n0name.de>
date: Thursday, November 28, 2002, 1:09:00 AM
subject: [rohrpost] Global Plunder All Day Culture Jam 29th/30th Nov by