Announcer on Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:58:37 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements [10x]

Table of Contents:

   Call for workshop participants to RAM 2: A Joker in the Global Bunker
     RAM 2 Office <ram2office@anart.no>

   COMPUTER ARTIST position | University of California, San Diego
     Lev Manovich <lev@manovich.net>

   new project.
     eduardo@navasse.net

   www.ggg.cc  - games/gender/girls
     "Melinda Rackham" <melinda@subtle.net>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 37
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   Emergent Art
     Paul St George <lists_stgeorge@lgu.ac.uk>

   [academic vacancies] Oxford Internet Institute
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   COMPUTER ARTIST position | University of California, San Diego
      Lev Manovich <lev@manovich.net>

   new work of Peter Hagdahl
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Unmovie
     Philip.Pocock@t-online.de (philip pocock)

   CriticalDiscourse.net -- =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Total_=DCberzogen=22?= --  Edith Russ
     Michael Mandiberg <Michael@Mandiberg.com>