Announcer on Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:38:12 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [x9]

Table of Contents:

   New activist security-news bulletin
     Security News Admin <secure@resist.ca>

   2002 Media Ecology Association Awards
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   August newsletter
     collection <collection@computerfinearts.com>

   3 New BeeHive Microtitles !! (fwd)
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   Greetings from towerofbabel.com
     "Malcolm Lawrence" <malcolm@towerofbabel.com>

   i think i'm going to be sick
     "David Goldschmidt" <dgoldsch@tampabay.rr.com>

   Video on the Internet - ONEWORLD TV
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?MAGAZINE_=C9LECTRONIQUE_DU_CIAC_NO_15?=
     "CIAC" <courrier@ciac.ca>

   The Interaction of Coloreds (Keith+Mendi @ the  Whitney's Museums Artport)
     K Obadike <keith@blacknetart.com>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:46:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Security News Admin <secure@resist.ca>
Subject: New activist security-news bulletin

Security-news: A bulletin for the autonomous resistance movements

This announcement is to let folks know that the people who brought you
http://security.tao.ca have started a new weekly bulletin
"Security-news: A bulletin for the autonomous resistance movements".

The goal of the newsletter is to empower activists to make educated
security decisions concerning their work and to highlight trends in
government and policing that may be of interest to those who routinely
counter the state security apparatus. The newsletter will include
security updates, tips and tricks, security site updates, news stories and
factoids for both technical and non-technical audiences. Please forward us
items for inclusion and feedback to securitysite@tao.ca.

It just got up and running - the first two bulletins are archived
online. To sub or check out the archives go to
http://resist.ca/mailman/listinfo/security-news

security news admin
secure@resist.ca