Lorenzo Taiuti on Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:26:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Naive Things

Sadie Plant is sayng a basic thing:
"...do people really believe that their work is "truly independent"  when
it is funded by the government? Surely nettimers are not so naive." Sadie Plant

The problem here posed is the classic "radical" problem. When do radical
processes become part of production and therefore stop to be radical? The
definition of ethic space in radical action is the most difficult value to
establish. But working "inside" the system and produce alternative values
is something we are watching costantly. The problem is: "Are we so Naive?"

Lorenzo Taiuti