felipe rodriquez on Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:03:20 +0200 (CEST)

RE: <nettime> please encrypt private e-mail

Etaoin,

> You need to agree to this garbage to download the PGP email trial:
>
> "The customer shall not disclose the results of any benchmark test to any
> third party without Network Associates' prior written approval.
>
> The customer will not publish reviews of the product without prior consent
> from Network Associates. "
>
> I'll take free speech over privacy any day, even if it's about something
> stupid like how well their product works. Read my email all you like; just
> don't try to tell me what I can and cannot say.
>
> I'm exxagerating to make a point. Who are they kidding?

There is no need to agree to any disclaimers. For many years Alex de Joode
has been running an excellent PGP ftp-mirror in the Netherlands, at
ftp://ftp.zedz.net/pub/crypto/pgp/

Do have a look at the homepage, www.zedz.net, as well, it is an excellent
resource for cryptophiles.

Kind regards