Alan Sondheim on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:13:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Susan Graham breaker oo breaker

-

Susan  Graham   breaker oo breaker

Susan  Graham   again we're here, the question
Susan  Graham   be done about action
Susan  Graham   take the action
Susan  Graham   whato ws meant by movement
Susan  Graham   w the movement
Susan  Graham   whr's a matter of choice
Susan  Graham   matter of thinking correctly
Susan  Graham   matter of not stuttering
Susan  Graham   canill hat'oitit's t's at's a matter of not stumbling
Susan  Graham   iihining clearly now
Susan  Graham   a tabout to toss something
Susan  Graham   ing into the crowd
Susan  Graham   i'm 'm omething where the crowd runs
Susan  Graham   soning away from the crowd
Susan  Graham   ring into the street
Susan  Graham   sethn unning through the street
Susan  Graham   thinthe left corner
Susan  Graham   tanning the right corner
Susan  Graham   ring my own
Susan  Graham   ing uoldstrange city
Susan  Graham   in aa foreign city
Susan  Graham   imurkkn a city of no return
Susan  Graham   h ncity of no regard
Susan  Graham   in aever he goes i'm there
Susan  Graham   wheeatever he does i'm watching
Susan  Graham   king the criminal
Susan  Graham   ing him responsible
Susan  Graham   iwhtalldntire nation
Susan  Graham   e nation at his feet
Susan  Graham   the wholwars on the periphery of his vision
Susan  Graham   i rshoehg his vision whole
Susan  Graham   tlding his vision responsible
Susan  Graham   weldinhoit's always a question about his eyes
Susan  Graham   h are his eyes to consider
Susan  Graham   werein this strange city
Susan  Graham   s foreign city
Susan  Graham   thin tere the whole nation
Susan  Graham   hiwt know what to do
Susan  Graham   n'action is aktion
Susan  Graham   hoesre ere there are sounds on the pierphery
Susan  Graham   dwhe't forget for a second
Susan  Graham   here and we're watching
Susan  Graham   we'ree're here and we're watching
Susan  Graham   wonhyou you you
Susan  Graham   atching you and you
Susan  Graham   d w
Susan  Graham   w