dr woooo on Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:40:57 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> EURO-EARTHDREAM contacts

' eco-anarcho ' techo-nomadism, in australia and europe.

australia

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/earthdream2000/

>  so far as anything that might be called 'euro-earthdream' check out
>  operation alchemy

http://www.geocities.com/operationalchemy/

where in europe ?

>  you could try miranda for further details
>
>  mirandeeta@yahoo.com

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 23:06:43 PDT [Show full headers]
From: "Kath W ... " <bigk@> [Add to Address Book]

>anyone got contacts for euro-earthdream, email ? I know >keen to hook up
with them. what countries are they in ?

You could also try stevebedlam@yahoo.com

I believe that he, Miranda and others are busy preparing stuff in London at
the moment. We wish them well. It seems that the anti-fun police are busy
trying to ban free parties in France at the moment. (Similar to UK's CJA).

>i was wondering how people organise there actions on
>within this scene around the country ?

>From my experience last year, Earthdream is a complete unknown quantity
until the process itself unfolds. What happens, where it happens and how, is
a consequence of the people on the journey, their ideas, talents, passions
and visions. It's an ultimate exercise in change and adaptability and
initiative. Participation is the bottom line, and people choose what to do
as things evolve. Performance, art, music, activism of all sorts morphed and
mutated depending on who was there, what resources and talents were
available, and what issues were current. There may be an "itinerary" in
existence, but this is the broad brush. The intricate details are in the
doing which becomes apparent when you're there.

It's going to be exciting and interesting to see how things evolve over the
next few years. So, Dr Woooo with your wonderful experience with affinity
organizing and other anarkistik activity, ED is a blank slate for your
knowledge, input, energy, expertise and other conjurations.

luv,
kath