Announcer on Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:05:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x10]

Table of Contents:

   installation for 17"-21" monitor
computer fine arts <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   CALL FOR ENTRIES (from MCMOGATK)
you minowa <mcmogatk@po.sphere.ne.jp>

   richard stallman speaks out
tarikh <tk@angel.net>

   +?
integer@www.god-emil.dk

   Agenda juni 2001
"geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Indy media center | phenomANON press release
acm acm <artofficial2@yahoo.com>

   Collective Bodies, Schaubuehne, Berlin, 8-10 June 2001
Inke Arns <inke@snafu.de>

   Two Weeks to Go for the Rogue States
MC Reader <mc-reader@antimedia.net>

   +? +?
integer@www.god-emil.dk

   +? +? +?
integer@www.god-emil.dk

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:59:47 -0500
From: computer fine arts <doron@computerfinearts.com>
Subject: installation for 17"-21" monitor

~~
http://www.computerfinearts.com/contort/

contort.mov
duration: loop, 40 sec.
quicktime streaming media

~~
Fast Connection, IE 5+, download patience, recommended