Declan McCullagh on Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:12:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> FC: Doubleclick asks slashdot to yank story; more on lawsuit

  [orig to <politech@vorlon.mit.edu>. the tuesday usatoday story:
   <http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/cth211.htm>; slashdot on
   weds: <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/01/25/2356236&mode=thread>;
   see also <http://slashdot.org/yro/00/01/28/0917229.shtml>--tb]