olumartins7 olumartins7 on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PARTNERSHIP REQUEST

  OLU MARTINS& CO.cc
  NICON HOUSE ste.4,
  LAGOS, NIGERIA.

        Dear sir,
                  PARTNERSHIP REQUEST.
             I am a lawyer resident and practising in
lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to
urgently seek and request your assistance in a
sensitive but highly beneficial financial arrangemnt.
An important client of mine whosE details i can not
release at this point has implored me to contact a
reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently
receive and handle fund totaling FOURTY MILLION US
DOLLARS {US$40.M} in cash presently lodged in a
security outfit in EUROPE.Due to my client's inability
to travel out of the country presently and the fact
that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as
long as this consignment remains in the security we
need a friend and partner to proceed as soon as
possible and retrieve this money on behalf of my
client and handle it as duely instructed. We have
agreed in principle to give thirty-percent {30%} of
the total sum to whomever shall handle this funds for
us while the remaining seventy-percent {70%} shall be
for my client and I.
          As soon as you are ready to proceed and
retrieve thiscash on your behalf we shall furnish you
with the details and informaion you will need. please
be rest assured that this arrangement is absolutely
risk free and can not implicate you in any way yet i
implore you to handle this matter with urgency and
utmost confidentiality even if you donot intend to
execute the project for us. whatever is the case
please acknowledge reciept of this mail via the above
Email address and if your response is positive we
shall proceed immediately without any delay.
      Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation
and hoping to hear from you soon.

     Your's Sincerely,
      OLU MARTINS.(esq)