A Knowing Friend ;) on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:51:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] re: FREE PERSONAL LOVE READING!

You have received this email because you visited our site or a partner site and commenced registration to receive our newsletter. If you feel that you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or simply reply to this mailing. We take great care in removing

You have received this email because you visited our site or a partner site and commenced registration to receive our newsletter. If you feel that you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or simply reply to this mailing. We take great care in removing subscribers in a timely manner.

Click Here to Unsubscribe: